Pre-Colloquium Development Workshops
The pre-Colloquium Development Workshops will take place on Wednesday, July 3, 2013,
i.e. prior to the 29th EGOS main Colloquium in Montréal.
To view the Programs, please click on the respective workshop/link below.
- DW_SWG 02: Organizational Trust
- DW_SWG 04: Gender and Diversity
- DW_SWG 05: Strategy as Practice
- DW_SWG 07: Bridging Perspectives on Societal Systems: Logics, Orders of Worth, Leitideen
- DW_SWG 08: Using Historical Methods in Organizational Research
- DW_SWG 10: Debating the Future of Corporate Social Responsibility
- DW_SWG 11: Multi-National as Social Actors
- DW_SWG 15: New Ways of Writing Organizational Ethnography
Further information on the Development Workshops
- The pre-Colloquium Development Workshops are free of charge! However, please note: In order to participate, you have to be registered for the subsequent main EGOS Colloquium (July 4–6, 2013). This means that your EGOS membership fee must have already been paid before registering for the main Colloquium.
- Upon acceptance to a pre-Colloquium Development Workshop, participants will be given the opportunity to update their paper by June 1, 2013 (fixed deadline!) via the EGOS website.
- The accepted participants in a pre-Colloquium Development Workshop have to send their final registration – separately from full paper submissions and registration for the main EGOS Colloquium! – via email to the convenors of the respective Development Workshop and in CC to the EGOS Executive Secretariat.
- Participants are also encouraged to apply to the other pre-Colloquium activities as well as to the main Colloquium program.
To view the original Call for Applications [deadline: March 31, 2013] for each Development Workshop, please click on the respective workshop.